2019 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
If you’ve been asking yourself ‘Which SUV is right for me?’ We have an answer. The Jeep Cherokee – a top choice of Woodland Park off-road thrill seekers since 1974. The Cherokee offers powerful engine choices, rugged exterior styling, and capability unmatched by pretenders like the RAV4 and CR-V. But you don’t have to take our word that the Jeep Cherokee is worth your time; KBB and other experts are more than happy to do the talking for us.
What the Critics Say
The experts can’t say enough good things about the dynamic Jeep Cherokee:
- Edmunds: “The high-mounted cabin is easy to climb into and see out of, and there’s ample headroom. Backseat passengers will appreciate the generous legroom.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With additional ground clearance, standard skid plates, better approach, breakover, and departure angles, and the most advanced all-wheel-drive system available on the Cherokee, the Trailhawk is far and away the most capable crossover SUV in its class.”
- U.S. News: “If you’re looking for an off-roader that can also serve as a comfortable daily cruiser, the Cherokee is the right compact SUV for you.”
- Car and Driver: “There were fewer wrongs to right inside Jeep’s mid-sizer, but sharper bezels surrounding various dash and door components, along with the new fourth-generation Uconnect infotainment system’s more sophisticated graphics, help to up the Cherokee’s game in a side-by-side comparison with a Ford Escape or a Chevrolet Equinox.”
Jeep Cherokee Specs and Features
More powerful engines, upgraded interior, and new standard tech features make it easy for Denver shoppers to love a 2019 Jeep Cherokee:
- Performance: Choose from the 2.4L 180-hp 4-cylinder Tigershark MultiAir engine, the 3.2L Pentastar V6 capable of 271-hp, or the 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine for 270-hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Exterior Appointments: LED lighting, larger window openings, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and off-road equipment like skid plates and Jeep’s Active Drive technology make this SUV and off-road master.
- Advanced Technology: The updated Uconnect system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto allows you to connect your compatible smartphone and access music, news, weather, and calling wherever the road takes you.
Find Your New Jeep Cherokee in Colorado Springs
Drop by Perkins Motors to see the Jeep Cherokee in action or to take advantage of the many coupons and special offers available to save you money and, while you’re at it, check out our city guides to discover the best places to brunch in Denver and show off your new Jeep. Whether you’re looking at a new Cherokee or Wrangler trim levels, we’ll get you behind the wheel of the Jeep SUV you need.
More on The Jeep Cherokee
If you’ve been asking yourself ‘Which SUV is right for me?’ We have an answer. The Jeep Cherokee – a top choice of Woodland Park off-road thrill seekers since 1974. The Cherokee offers powerful engine choices, rugged exterior styling, and capability unmatched by pretenders like the RAV4 and CR-V. But you don’t have to take our…
Looking for an affordable off-road ready SUV that’s also equipped with plenty of interior features and comfort? Then step into the cabin of the the 2019 Jeep Cherokee, on sale now near Pueblo at Perkins Motors CDJR in Colorado Springs. Explore some of our favorite interior features on this year’s model, and then check out the…