2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior
If you’ve been asking for Jeep third-row seating, the introduction of the incredible new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is cause for celebration. This innovative model offers the ruggedness and luxury you expect from a Jeep while delivering generous interior proportions. Whether you have a growing Pueblo family or you need an extra row for your adventure crew, the Grand Cherokee L third-row seating can accommodate your lifestyle.
While you can also secure Jeep third-row seating in the latest Wagoneer, we know that many of those who share in the Jeep wave on the Castle Rock streets have a loyal affinity for the Grand Cherokee. Learn about the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior, Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating, and more below!
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Dimensions
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior dimensions offer more than enough space for everyone to stretch out and get comfortable on your next Woodland Park road trip. This spacious beast offers over 152 cubic feet of passenger volume, so no one will get left behind on your next journey. Explore the full breakdown of 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior dimensions here:
- Front Legroom: 41.3 inches
- Second-Row Legroom: 39.4 inches (Best-in-Class)
- Third-Row Legroom: 30.3 inches
- Front Headroom: 39.8 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 39.9 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Hiproom: 57.4 inches
- Second-Row Hiproom: 56.3 inches
- Third-Row Hiproom: 42.9 inches
What’s more, this SUV offers 17.2 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space for all of your belongings. Along with that, you can reconfigure your cabin to reach a maximum of 84.6 cubic feet of cargo space.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Design
The design of the Grand Cherokee L offers spaciousness, luxury, and comfort across three rows. You can select from three different third-row seating configurations when you make the switch to the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L:
- Six passengers: two seats per row
- Six passengers plus console: add extra storage between the second-row seats
- Seven passengers: Instead of squeezing into the smallest part of the vehicle, the second row of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers three seats so rear-seat passengers don’t feel like a smushed afterthought.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Features
While spaciousness is a must, comfort hasn’t been left behind in the design of this cutting-edge Jeep. Stay connected and protected inside your Grand Cherokee L with the following features:
- Available multicolor ambient lighting
- 16-way adjustable front seats with massage and memory
- Uconnect™ 5 with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
Explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee L Third-Row Seating in Colorado Springs
Do you have lingering questions about Jeep third-row seating? If so, contact Perkins Motors to learn more about our latest generation of Jeep models or get a complete overview of the Jeep Cherokee L. You can also visit us at your convenience to explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior during a test drive. If you’re ready to get the wheels turning on your upgrade, apply for financing online.