2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee may be one of the most acclaimed SUVs on the market. It’s packed with the state-of-the-art features you’d expect from a Jeep. Not unlike the Grand Cherokee, the Grand Cherokee L offers generous legroom and a comprehensive array of comforts and technologies. Learn more with our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview below, then reach out to the team at Perkins Motors when you’re ready to hit the Pueblo roads in this stylish new SUV!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L expands on the Grand Cherokee’s offerings with reworked styling, extra legroom in all three rows, and a selection of cutting-edge features. With so many benefits to offer, it’s no shocker that the Grand Cherokee L comes in clutch with the following standard and optional equipment:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
Have tall passengers? Or, do you need to transport larger, more awkward items? The Jeep Grand Cherokee L can accommodate whatever you need. Inside the cabin, you can expect the following dimensions:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
Customizing the Grand Cherokee L cabin is easier than you might think! Split-back folding bench seating, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows are available for the interior.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
Capability on and off the beaten path is what makes a Jeep a Jeep! The new Grand Cherokee L is available with a choice of three 4-wheel drive systems, and can tow up to 7,200 pounds when furnished with the 5.7L V8 engine.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Colorado Springs
If you’ve learned a lot from our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, we encourage you to schedule a test drive at Perkins Motors. Contact us online or give us a call at 855-284-5718. Browse our new vehicle specials to find exciting offers on the latest models such as the Grand Cherokee L!
More from Perkins Motors
Two of the most capable trucks that you’ll find on the streets of Castle Rock today are the 2022 RAM 1500 and 2022 Chevrolet. Both of these trucks have the capabilities to make the toughest industrial worksite projects easy to accomplish. You’ll notice that each of these trucks has its unique powertrain, but when comparing…
Two of the most capable trucks that you’ll find on the streets of Castle Rock today are the 2022 RAM 1500 and 2022 Chevrolet. Both of these trucks have the capabilities to make the toughest industrial worksite projects easy to accomplish. You’ll notice that each of these trucks has its unique powertrain, but when…
The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is the most powerful sedan on the market today, and has been providing an exhilarating experience for Pueblo drivers since it first appeared on the road. The latest renditions of the Hellcat include the Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody, which delivers even more horsepower and torque to an already exciting…