2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is one of the most impressive new SUVs out there, with standard Jeep capability backed by standard third-row seating. Bold, capable, and big enough to match your unique aspirations and needs, the Grand Cherokee L truly has it all. Curious to learn more about what awaits inside the spacious 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior? Read on or contact us for additional information!
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Dimensions
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating dimensions are nothing to balk at. This Jeep SUV’s third-row seating is anything but an afterthought — as is often the case in the midsize SUV segment. Rather, the Grand Cherokee L was purpose-built to be a larger, passenger-friendly version of the popular Grand Cherokee two-row model off which it’s based. Accordingly, you’ll find up to 152 cubic feet of passenger volume inside, plus these impressive dimensions:
- Front Headroom: 39.8 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 39.9 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Hiproom: 57.4 inches
- Second-Row Hiproom: 56.3 inches
- Third-Row Hiproom: 42.9 inches
- Front Legroom: 41.3 inches
- Second-Row Legroom: 39.4 inches
- Third-Row Legroom: 30.3 inches
Available cargo space reaches 17.2 cubic feet behind the third-row seat alone. Fold the rearmost two rows flat, though, and you’ll expand available cargo space up to a voluminous 84.6 cubic feet!
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Design
Jeep takes third-row seating seriously in the Grand Cherokee L especially. Not only are three rows of seating standard, but you can also customize your seating arrangement in the following ways:
- Six passengers: two seats per row
- Six passengers plus console: add extra storage between the second-row seats
- Seven passengers: Instead of squeezing into the smallest part of the vehicle, the second row of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers three seats so rear-seat passengers don’t feel like a smushed afterthought (available for select trims).
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Features
There’s no shortage of space in the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior; that much is certain. But did you know that insofar as features go, this SUV is also just as impressive? It’s true, thanks in part to the following standard and available interior amenities:
- Available multicolor ambient lighting
- 16-way adjustable front seats with massage and memory
- Uconnect™ 5 with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
Discover the Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior at Perkins Motors!
Ready to experience the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior amenities and space for yourself? Call 719-259-3858 to book a test drive! Wondering how choosing certain trims or features will impact your budget? Use our payment calculator now to find out!
More from Perkins Motors
Are you in the market for the new RAM 2500, but you’re wondering whether it can handle towing your jet skis or camper? How much can the 2500 tow along our Colorado Springs roads? We’re happy to tell you that this rugged vehicle can tow up to 19,980 pounds when properly equipped. The exact 2023 RAM…
What are Wagoneer prices like? Each Wagoneer 2023 price point marks this premium SUV as a luxury pick for Castle Rock drivers, and we can help you find your preferred configuration option at Perkins Motors. These SUVs offer high-level performances, plenty of creature comforts and amenities, and they offer plenty of room for you and your growing…
There’s no doubt that this stylishly rugged Renegade would be a great addition to any Colorado Springs household. That has partly to do with the remarkable Jeep Renegade interior. It has plenty of room and looks fantastic. And the list of Jeep Renegade accessories is quite impressive, as well. Let’s look at the interior of this…