What Is the 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe MPG?
Looking for a fuel-efficient plug-in hybrid vehicle that has a long electric range? You’ve got to check out the 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe! This rugged SUV provides an ideal solution if you’re looking for the ability to drive on all-electric power during your short drives around Pueblo, but you also want long-range potential. Running on hybrid gas-electric power, the Wrangler 4xe MPGe is a combined city/highway 49 miles per gallon/kilowatt, and the EV range is an estimated 21 miles. Read on or contact us to learn more!
2022 Wrangler 4xe Gas Mileage Specs
Traditional hybrid-electric vehicles run on both gasoline and electric power. But plug-in hybrids like the Jeep Wrangler 4xe generally can be driven with just electricity in an “EV mode” or in gasoline-only mode. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe is a unique kind of plug-in hybrid, though. It can be driven in one of three modes:
- Electric mode
- Hybrid mode
- E-save mode
The 4xe could be a great fit for you if you drive in lots of different settings, from off-road trails to highways to traffic in downtown Castle Rock. Here’s what you should keep in mind:
- When using the electric motor and gasoline engine, the Wrangler 4xe MPGe is a combined city/highway 49 miles per gallon/kilowatt.
- When using the gasoline engine only, the Wrangler 4xe MPG is a combined city/highway 20 miles per gallon.
- When using battery power alone, the Wrangler 4xe has an EPA-estimated electric range of 21 miles.
Charging Your Wrangler 4xe PHEV
A Jeep Hardwired Level II Charging Station is the easiest way to charge your Jeep Wrangler 4xe. It’s just as easily installed in your Woodland Park-area home garage as it is used outdoors, thanks to a weatherproof, lockable enclosure. Unique benefits of a PHEV like the Wrangler 4xe include:
- Saving on your purchase of a new vehicle via state and government incentive programs.
- Controlling charging with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, mobile app, and web portal.
- Reducing energy costs by charging at low-rate times thanks to smart grid optimization.
Installing your Level II home charger is easier than you may think! Our service technicians can answer any questions you may have about getting your home ready for an electric vehicle.
Explore More Wrangler 4xe Specs With Perkins Motors
Ready to learn more about the Jeep Wrangler 4xe electric range, mpg specs, performance, or other features? We here at Perkins Motors want to help! Give us a call at 719-259-3858. Looking to buy a Wrangler 4xe in Colorado Springs today? Check out our Wrangler 4xe inventory now!